quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2009

Who, Me?


Aloha!

Mew's here, again. Okay! So... Me + Smartie + Mummies + Daddy + ...Poor Cousin (hoho)= WTH?
That's all I have to say, I'm going to bed!
10:15 am right now, and I couldn't sleep last night. Honestly, I don't know why. But I'm tired and I need to clean this damn house. /pouts

So, since we're talking about "ME", let's just say that ME is happy because something in the world has changed and I don't even know what, why or where. It's just... Nothing. Ignore this, I'm an idiot and I just wanted to post something because Smartie posted and... That's it.

Don't really have much more to say, just trying to create random text to fill this hole in my heart. Pretty funny, see? I can be funny too. /not

Kiss Kissus, (what a crappy g'bye!)
Mew. ~

1 comentário:

  1. Indeed, I did post, and you should go comment it u-u /okn
    I hope that your foot gets better, 'cause Mew in a Dr House version is not very good, is it? XDD
    I hope that my random comment also fills your hole in the heart 8DD /ignorethis
    So, since I have those crappy glasses which look like they have 1000 years, forgive me for any grammer mistake, xDD
    Nbye! ~

    ResponderEliminar