sábado, 26 de setembro de 2009

Shit.


Hello everyone. Hello me, at least.
Not in a good mood, don't know why. Maybe it's because everyone around me is somewhat mad at the world. Well, I don't care.
Not true, actually I do. But it gets annoying after a while. Because I don't like to see my friends, family or whatever mad. And knowing that I can't do anything because that will just make them angrier is horrible.
Now now, I'm tired. I have no one to talk to, so I guess this is my only option right now. I know, what an idiot. Whatever, at least I'm not an asshole like you, for example. Who's laughing now? Not me, for sure.

Oh, I wasn't posting here because I didn't want to. Easy, see? And get used to it because I'm not going to change.
Now, going to a more happy topic!

I made a friend. He lives in Singapore and his name is Ben. Nice guy, you know.
Lonely, I feel so lonely, because I have nobody to talk with.

Happy birthday Marta! Wish you a great year.

I'm done here. Get a life and do something useful. Do not read this piece of shit because it doesn't help the world.
Kiss Kissus,
Mew. ~

1 comentário:

  1. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to properly talk with you yesterday. But geez, it was, if you allow me, a very fucked up day D:
    Also, thank you for the reference to me. I guess that you guys are the only thing that kinda make the birthday worthy.
    Happy topics are nice, and so seems to be Ben.
    Oh well. Tomorrow's a new day, I guess. :3
    Nbye, dear! <3

    ResponderEliminar