quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2009

Like, hei?



Hellooo!

So, you know when you feel pretty lazy, but you're forced to do something that involves being crazy in a very high and dangerous level? Yeah, I feel like that.
I'm tired and I just want to sleep. But because I'm so lucky, I can't.
My guess is that I'm going to be all day closed in a damn car. Urgh, hate it.

Good thing, I have a new book to read. It's called "Forever, maybe" and it is awsome. Really funny. Me going to see Smartie in 2 days! ~
Oh, and I will open a new blog, but this time it isn't a blog about me. It's about other people. And I will try to help them the best I can with their problems. Can't wait for that!

Bad thing, Green Day are coming to Portugal and Mika's trying to kill me with her nice shoes and her nice T-Shirt and... Well, now I'm mad. Mika's so mean to me, but still, she is one of my greatest friends. I hate you Mika, oks?!

Well, nothing else to say (I do, but I will let you know tomorrow.) so I think it's a "G'bye All!"

Kiss Kissus,
Mew. ~

1 comentário:

  1. It's unfair, unfair! Why didn't my comment show up? Darn it T-T
    *cof cof*
    So, erm, repeating everything again...
    I can finally comment here <33
    Well, I also want to see Green Day, but going by the fact that I'm freaking poor, I can't D: (I'm only watching Muse because someone is paying my ticket *coughmyolderbrothercough*)
    And yes, 2 days, hell yeah! <3
    Well, now that I've bugged you for the second time (Ç_Ç), I'm going to do something else *coughlikedrowlingoverMattcough*
    Bye bye dear! ~

    ResponderEliminar